Pool Equipment for Murfreesboro, College Grove, Nolensville & Surrounding Areas
We are confident in our quality materials and level of craftsmanship, and fully guarantee all work completed. Dream Acres Pool is pleased to provide pool equipment that can meet all of your swimming pool equipment maintenance and repair needs. We are a certified Hayward dealer and warranty repair pool company for our install customers only. Learn more about our products below, and how they will work together in your new energy-efficient pool.
VS Omni™ Variable-Speed Pumps with Smart Pool Control
VS Omni variable-speed pool pumps are the easiest, most affordable way to add convenient scheduling and smart control to existing
pools and spas. VS Omni controls virtually every kind of pool and spa equipment, including pumps, heaters, lighting, sanitization, water features and more. VS Omni variable-speed pumps seamlessly integrate with most equipment brands and include a choice of four models that provide a simple replacement for existing pumps:
- TriStar® VS 950 Omni
- TriStar® VS 900 Omni
- MaxFlo™ VS 500 Omni
- Super Pump® VS 700 Omni
- All models include: Wiring Base Unit, Smart Relay and Control Pad
- Pool and spa control and scheduling from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet
- Voice Assistant Control: Omni works with Amazon® Alexa and Google Home voice control, allowing pool owners the convenience of hands-free pool control.
- Controls a full range of equipment, including pumps, heaters, lighting, sanitization, water features and more (connect up to three Smart Relays for total control)
- Conveniently adjust pump speed, set water temperature, turn pool lights on/off with the touch of a button
- Industry-leading energy efficiency— save up to 90% in energy costs
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled motors feature EnduraDrive™ and Viton® seal to ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
Born to run, built to last
According to EPA ENERGY STAR® 3rd party test data, Hayward TriStar® VS variable speed pool pumps are the most energy
efficient on the market. Designed for medium to large pools, they can save up to 90% on energy costs or as much as $1500 per year, compared with single speed pool pumps.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- Extra-large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
Aquastar Pipeline Filters
Safety and Ease-of-Access
Pipeline Filters’ patented double-locking system allows for safe, quick, and easy depressurization. This makes Pipeline Filters
extremely easy to access compared to filters that use a traditional clamp.
Pipeline Filters passed the NSF water clarity (turbidity reduction) test with just 1 turnover, similar to DE filters. Other cartridge filters typically take up to 5 turnovers to pass the same test. Engineered pleat spacing, 64% larger core
openings and patented uniform tank design allow for more uniform flow from bottom to top, providing best-in-class filtration.
Pipeline Filters provide top-tier hydraulic performance, as shown in the chart to the right. These filters continue to outperform even after the first cleaning of the filter and cartridge element. Head loss in a Pipeline Filter only increases by 2% after cleaning according to instructions (up to 50% is allowed for NSF certification). Less head loss at the filter provides less stress on the pump, saving energy and money.
Induced draft heaters for inground pools
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards
HeatPro Heat Pump
All the controls you need to control your costs
High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times.
HeatPro features the industry’s only standard Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. It’s compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Ultra Gold’ evaporator coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet operation – quiet backyard environment
- AHRI certified performance – independent lab certified performance ensures value of purchase
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections – common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Light weight – less than 250 lbs.
AquaRite® Salt Chlorinators
Unmatched comfort, convenience, and peace of mind. As the global leader in salt chlorination, Hayward provides clear, soft water and the most convenient sanitization method
on the market to millions of pool owners around the world. AquaRite salt chlorinator is the convenient alternative to conventional chlorine – bringing the very best in soft, silky water with no more red eyes, itchy skin, harsh odors, or direct handling of chemical chlorine. With automatic chlorine production and the industry’s best warranty, AquaRite systems deliver 50% or more savings over conventional chlorine.
Features & Benefits:
- The World’s #1 Salt Chlorinator – genuine excellence, luxurious experience
- Right-sized for new and existing residential pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Premium comfort of soft, smooth water with no more red eyes or irritated skin
- Convenient for never needing mix, measure, lug or store chlorine again
- Cost savings of up to 50% or more over conventional chlorine
- Smart Pool Control integration for existing or new AquaRite installations with Hayward OmniHub smart pool control that delivers anywhere access, control, and management of the entire pool pad through smartphone or via Alexa®.
- Expert Line models offer Extended Life TurboCells that produce 25% more chlorine over its lifetime, plus extended warranties for completely worry-free relaxation.
- Digital display and simple operation with the ability to adjust chlorine output from 0–100%
- Automatic cell cleaning
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz input
- Weatherproof enclosure and connections
- NSF certified for chlorine delivery rates and ETL safety certified
OmniLogic Smart Pool and Spa Control
Discover the power of simple.
Elite automation for fully featured new pool and spas. OmniLogic® brings backyard control to the forefront of pool
technology. Enjoy the luxuries of full automation from the most intuitive app with effortless upgrades to always keep your backyard on the cutting edge.
Eliminate complexity. With the most intuitive, icon-based user-interface, set your controller to fit your preferences quickly and easily
Modular Expandability. Equipped with 4 relays with the flexibility to upgrade. Increase to 20 relays with HLRELAY, HLRELAYBANK, and HLEXPAND
OmniDirect Mode. Pair ColorLogic LED lighting and water features with Hayward automation to get additional color options, dimming control and more
Salt Compatibility. Designed to be salt-ready and enables you to lower your salt level down to 800 ppm. Compatible with Sense & Dispense, let OmniLogic keep your chemicals perfectly balanced.
Pump Control. Full control of up to 16 Variable Speed Pumps without using any relays
Automatic Cover Scale-Back Mode: automatically adjusts pump, chlorinator, and heating settings for maximum efficiency when an electronic pool cover is closed
Compatible with Omni® Remotes: HLWRELESS, HLWALLMOUNT, and HLSPASIDE
OmniLogic app: Controlling your entire pool pad is easy, fast, and intuitive. Set schedules or themes, monitor and make adjustments when desired
Effortless Voice Assisted Device Control. Works with popular voice control systems like Amazon® Alexa® and Google Home®
Dirt can run, but it cannot hide
Equipped with intelligent microprocessor-based technology, the TigerShark® family is recognized for its superior performance
in reliability and efficiency. TigerShark® makes sure virtually every area of your pool gets that much cleaner, and fast! The TigerShark® QC automatic robotic cleaner is no exception with a fast 90-minute Quick Clean cycle.
Efficient cleaning programs
- All TigerShark models come with a standard 3-hour complete cleaning cycle for full floor, walls, coves and waterline.
- Patented Quick Clean technology (TigerShark QC model) provides a fast 90 minute cycle.
Powerful vacuum strength
- On-board pump for intense vacuum power to suck up dirt and debris.
- Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost.
Unique cartridge filter system
- Makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose. Easy to use
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required.
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles.
Universal ColorLogic Pool & Spa Lights
Forget about lighting as you know it
Universal ColorLogic® color LED lighting will transform your customers’ outdoor environments. They’re the only,
UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color – even those with just one light. 100% brighter than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with all-plastic Thin Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding and GFCI. Thin Niche also reduces cost for dig, steel and gunite because it is only 2.75in front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4in from lens to water level – perfect for steps, beach entries and fountains.
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- 30, 50 and 100′ models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Retrofit transformer kits available for easy high-to-low-voltage J-Box conversion
- 300 watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, blue, beige, gray and white starburst